- Entrance Hall; an excellent area for removing boots and hanging outdoor equipment.
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room which is light and airy with oak flooring, vaulted ceiling, a feature log burning stove mounted on a traditional Lakeland slate heath, large leather corner sofa and cosy “cuddler” chair. TV and DVD player in the lounge. The kitchen includes a fan assisted oven, four ring gas hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- The property has two double bedrooms and one twin, each with integrated wardrobe and carpeted floors; the master bedroom is serviced by an en-suite with large walk-in rain shower. In addition there is a separate family bathroom with shower over the bath, ideal for ‘recharging the batteries’ after a long day on the picturesque fells.
- Access to the spacious decked veranda, which is equipped with outdoor furniture and BBQ, can be gained through two double glass panelled doors from the lounge and/or dining areas.
- The property is furnished and equipped to a very high standard. All bedding is Egyptian cotton, duvets and pillows are filled with non-allergenic polyester. 100% cotton towels are supplied for all guests.
This superior fully equipped self-catering holiday accommodation comprises: